This course covers the theory and introduction to floristry, hands-on practice for preserved floral arrangements and practical knowledge on aftercare for flowers. Suitable for beginners with no experience or hobbyists looking to brush up on their floral arrangement knowledge.
* Basic fundamentals of tools
* Knowledge of color wheel mix
* A host of flowers and foliage
* A list of the flowers and foliage used
* Tips on how to look after your flowers
Venue: Sky@Eleven, Thomson Lane, 297724
Duration: 2-3hrs, depending on size and course content.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop so that we can start punctually. No refunds will be made for cancellations or no-shows. *Kindly note that pictures/videos taken during the sessions may be used for promotional purposes.*